PayOffRatio is for you if you are:
- Interested in finding good stocks before they make long term moves.
- Interested in learning about and applying risk management techniques to your investing and trading.
- Able to manage and take ownership of each trade. We tell you where to buy and sell but YOU still need to execute the trade.
- Looking for opportunities in small, medium and large cap stocks.
- Seeking objective analysis of markets and stocks without second guessing.
- Believe in maths, probabilities and trends.
PayOffRatio is probably NOT for you, if you:
- Like to make rash and emotional decisions.
- Expect that every trade will, or should be, a winner.
- Don’t understand risk management and are not willing to learn.
- Like watching news and trading the latest and greatest stock mentioned.
- Are unable to sell losers and move on.
- Are more interested in the fundamentals and the business rather than trading the stock because it is already moving up.
- Like stories about why XYZ may or may not be a good company.
- Want to pick tops and bottoms in trends.
I am usually aware of the fundamentals of a company even more so in the large cap mean revert trades, but about 80% of my decision making is based on technical analysis. As a trader, timing is key and regardless of how good a story may appear. Price is what I use to decide my profit and loss. To make new equity highs in my account I need the price of my stocks to go up. Usually if price is moving up the underlying business is performing as well.